Late Wednesday evening, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany provided President Trump's official response to screaming libtards demanding monumental military bases to be renamed. Trump had 0% of it.
Plus, the Coronavirus Task Force gave the American people critical Coronavirus updates through Press Secretary Kayleigh "Reporters have the IQ of a potato" McEnany.
As always, here's a quick & easy-to-read breakdown to save you from listening to CNN Fake News leader Jim Acosta.
- President Trump was asked to change the names of over 10 landmark American military bases such as Fort Bragg, Fort Hood, & Fort Benning due to their ties to the confederacy. His response:
- These bases have become a piece of great American heritage.
- The soldiers who won 2 World Wars were trained here, and for some of them, it was the last time they laid foot on American soil.
"My administration will not even consider the requested changes."
- The Coronavirus Task Force met Tuesday for a briefing.
- 2 studies were highlighted
- Over 3m European lives were saved due to mitigation.
- This suggests that the US prevented over 3 million deaths.
- Second: The United States shutdown prevented 50 million additional COVID-19 cases.
- The Washington Post confirmed that 2 separate methods were use to reach these conclusions, further solidifying the studies.
- Due to COVID-19, there was a serious risk of American meatpacking facilities shutting down.
- This was prevented due to the action of President Trump.
- The facilities are currently operating at 95%.
- Due to the public/private partnerships that President Trump forged:
- Testing capacity in minority communities is sufficient and effective.
- Currently, 70% of testing sites operate in moderate to high socially vulnerable areas.
Thank you for reading, UNITED WE STAND
Liberty Tee Shop