It's a breath of fresh, disinfected air to see the steady stream of good news coming out of The White House the last few days.
As promised, here's a breakdown of the important bits from today's Coronavirus White House Press Briefing.
- Update on the Metro NYC Area: Cases over the last 7 days have lowered 50% & fatalities have also lowered 40%.
- 18 states have shown a steady decline over the last 7 days.
- The Paycheck Protection Program & Healthcare Act of $320 billion has been signed by President Trump.
- $75 billion is being sent to hospitals
- $30 billion is reserved for small financial institutions
- 80 million workers have received their payment
- The United States is currently sending ventilators to Indonesia, Italy, Germany, Honduras, Mexico, Spain, & France
- The FDA has approved the first line of COVID-19 tests that can be done at home
- 220 other countries have begun Coronavirus testing using their own tests
- 72 therapeutic trials have begin in the United States with 211 other trials in progress
- Massachusetts has shown steady improvement in their testing sites
- The federal government is continuing to watch Maryland closely for their amount of COVID-19 cases and is also increasing the amount of testing sites
- Tennessee has put up 20 testing sites and are now testing over 10,000 people daily. They have completed 130,000 tests so far.
Going crazy with new things to do in Coronatine? We got you covered with our brand-new "Trump Train Puzzle"!