Look, don't me wrong, I love President Trump. He's the first president we've had in a while that actually cares about his country and its citizens.
But you gotta admit, he does say some pretty funny shit sometimes. Check out the 10 best quotes I pulled from today's press conference and end your week with a solid laugh.
10. "And I'll tell you, the whistleblower, I call him the fake whistleblower. He gave a fake report of my phone call."
9. "My phone call was perfect. He made it sound bad. That's why I had to release."
8. "They've gone out and they've gone out of their way to find the people that hate Donald Trump, President Trump, the most."
7. "Nancy Pelosi should go back to her district, which is horrible. It's filthy. It's drug-infested. The stuff's being flown out to the ocean -- it's being wiped out to the ocean through their drainage systems."
6. "I know Michael. He became just a nothing. He was really a nothing. He's not going to do well, but I think he's going to hurt Biden, actually. But he doesn't have the magic to do well."
5. "There is nobody I'd rather run against than Little Michael."
4. "I have to do what the lawyers say, to a certain extent; not always, but, you know, to a certain extent."
3. "Be quiet. Quiet. Quiet. Quiet."
2. "And all that matters is one thing: the transcript. And the transcript is perfect."
1. "I just told them I've got to come over and see the fake news. Let's go."
I gotta say, we haven't had this entertaining of a President for a long time.
What do you think of today's press conference? Let me know in the comments!
Liberty Tee shop